Nikiski New Hope Christian Fellowship
PO Box 7503
Nikiski AK 99635
The Church Library has many Christian books, videos, and audio tapes and CD’s available including the Bible on audio. Be sure to return those items you have borrowed so others may enjoy them. NOTE: If you borrow a book, video, etc, that doesn’t seem quite right for any reason, please return it to Paulette so the Pastor’s and the Elders can check it for scriptural correctness.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High,
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!" Psalm 91:1
- Lift up prayer with other Christian believers around this world, that God would extend His divine Hand and impart healing, grace & mercy, and restored health & stamina for all those who have had to contend with the Covid virus infection and other lurking diseases. Amen!
- Pray for traveling mercies as the winter conditions have arrived. Don’t assume – instead lift-up prayer for all those who are making journeys near and far this week, plus those who are working shift work away from home.
- Remember to pray Psalm 91 over the congregation this week as we press in together before the Lord our God. Amen! Take your stand on God’s awesome promise found in Psalm 91:3, For it is He who delivers you from the snare of the trapper and from the deadly pestilence.
- Pray for Christians in Ukraine who are caught in a war zone. May the Lord’s protective hand be extended to them
- Pray for the 100s of Americans “still left behind” in Afghanistan, who have been put in harm’s way due to our political leader’s decisions. Private rescue operations continue but many still remain in harm’s way.
- Press in and pray for our leaders in all areas of life, for an infilling of God’s Holy Light and wisdom. (1 Tim 2:1-2).
- Pray for those in the military as they respond to the dangerous areas where they are being sent.
- Pray for the “Peace of Jerusalem” this week. (Psalm 122:6-9)
- Pray also for our local students, that it would go well with their education, and they would learn the truth and not inaccurate fanciful tales.
- Pray God would move His Hand of abundance upon both the local economy and the statewide economy in Alaska.
- Pray this week for God’s “gospel ~ revival fire” to pour down from heaven upon the land…that the lost would be saved, the wanderers would return, and those who walk with Jesus would be drawn by the Holy Spirit higher up the Mountain of God as they go forth and boldly proclaim the good news of salvation.