The Church Library has many Christian books, videos, and audio tapes and CD’s available including the Bible on audio. Be sure to return those items you have borrowed so others may enjoy them. NOTE: If you borrow a book, video, etc, that doesn’t seem quite right for any reason, please return it to Paulette so the Pastor’s and the Elders can check it for scriptural correctness.
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High,
Will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say to the Lord, "My refuge and my fortress,
My God, in whom I trust!" Psalm 91:1
- Eunice is in CPGH recovering from a heart issue on Friday. She is resting, gaining strength, and will be going through some additional tests.
- Christine Roza needs her two plugged heart arteries to come clear. If needed, they are going to move the heart care treatment to Anchorage.
- For those who have been infected by the COVID and/or viruses, that they would come into full healing and their health would be strengthened by God’s Hand. Amen!
- Continue to pray for Arnold as he waits for the doctor’s assessment of the chemo treatment.
- Pray for Rob Ellis (COVID), and Mary’s mother, Lois, and father-in-law, Dudley, who are older and have health issues. Pace and healing and a “powerful” witness of God’s presence.
- Some of Maria’s grandchildren have been ill (JJ) and others (Omar) who recently was diagnosed with COVID. By His stripes we are healed!
- Jackie asked prayer for one of the cashiers at Salvation Army whose mother was being taken off life support. Pray peace and God’s hand to move upon her.
- Robert Smith, Tina’s father, is gaining strength and health through God’s Merciful Hand. In the days ahead press in for “complete” full healing.
- Clay for a full victory over the auto-immune issues that have plagued him…that he would be fully healed, strengthened, and filled with stamina, and would be blessed with divine health by Jesus’ Hand.
- Do not assume! Pray for traveling mercies for all those who are making journeys this week, plus those who are working shifts work away from home. Amen!
- Jackie H & Aaron’s grandchildren – that they would be secure in God’s Hand and not be forced to return to live with their Muslim non-Christian father. We plead the blood of Jesus to protect them.
- Those in the congregation who have painful issues with their back & knees, hands & shoulders; no pain, no inflammation, divine healing and health and peace by God’s hand in Jesus.
- Lift up prayer for Christian missions and outreaches for the Lord’s divine protection, peace and faithful love to cover them and those whom they minister to. Amen.
Continue to pray for the people left behind in Afghanistan, especially the Christians and Americans, and those who helped America, who have now been put in harm’s way, and might possibly be left behind, through our political leaders’ decisions.
- Pray for the families of those who died recently in Afghanistan in the line of duty.
- Pray for our leaders in all areas of life, an infilling of God’s wisdom, and that deception of worldly wisdom would be exposed, divine truth revealed in Jesus, and that it would go well for us. (1 Tim 2:1-2)
- Pray the “Light” of the Lord would shine brightly, would pierce the darkness, and expose their evil ways.
- Pray for those in the military as they respond to dangerous areas they are being sent to.
- Pray for the “Peace of Jerusalem” this week. (Psalm 122:6-9)
- Pray also for the students, that it would go well with the education despite the changing COVID protocols.
- Pray God would move His hand of abundance upon both the local economy and the statewide economy.
- Pray this week for “gospel ~ revival” fire to pour down from heaven upon the land…that the lost would be saved, the wanderers would return, and those who walk with Jesus would be drawn in the Holy Spirit higher up the Mountain of God as they go forth and boldly proclaim the good news of salvation.
Nikiski New Hope Christian Fellowship
PO Box 7503
Nikiski AK 99635